Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm back. FOR REAL.

I just deleted 387 posts. :O

And yes, i'm changing my layout. This is just a testing post :)

Stay tune, if anyone are still out there reading. LOL.

EDITED;
2.28am

Okay. A little bit of proper post now with pictures too. I've been MIA too much lately till everyone is asking me where the hell i've been too. LOL.

Long story short, I've been having a lot problems lately. Not gonna tell it out here. Maybe not now. Because its way too much to tell. I could really write a book if i were to tell everything here. Alot of people been asking me where have i been to lately. I've been everywhere. I became a fan of alcohol and i smoke like a bitch these days. Yes, i wonder why too. Don't ask. If i said stress, i'm sure you guys will fuck me up to the wall. So i rather not say its because of stress. LOL.

Anyways, eventhough life haven't been so well lately. I still have my girls and my brothers to be there for me. I love them. Oh, btw, I'm no longer in Taylors already. No, i did not change to TARC. A lot of people thinks i'm in TARC. I'M NOT. I just stop studying. Currently working now. So you see, my life been busy. Really busy. Most of the time im working but i still got the time to go out and find some entertaiment even tho i need to work the next day and usually i'm late for work the very next day. LOL.


Now, whats more? Oh yeah, so people have been asking me where i went these days? Why am i not in subang and all? Oh thats because i dont really hang out in subang anymore. Places i go these days are old town, old town and old town. LOL. Yes, i'm a big fan of old town now. You name it which old town and confirm i've been there before. HAHAHAHAH! I'm kinda crapping now. Please ignore me. If you don't want to read anymore, you can don't continue but please continue la since you read so much edy la right? LOL.

OKAY LA. I show pictures now. Thats what you people waiting for only right? LOL. Yes, i'm still a perasan bitch. Sue me. :D

Note : The pictures are all very random. I just see whatever i saw and i just upload it. Also, to show you who i hang out with mostly lately.

Nah I dont hang out with them I just post it cause my little cousins become so handsome now. They are like my boyfs . :D


My yamcha kaki. Manderrrmon & Yi-vonne. :D

Kenny & Jun. The "lovely" yet mean brothers. :)
Forgot when was this. It was her house and we were bored. I just upload it cause I saw it and also to remind myself to find her SOON. LOL.
Adeline Lee. My drinking kaki lately. LOL. Also, my current "boyf" that i'm in a relation ship with in Facebook.
One of the clubbing nights with my brother Darryl.
And not to forget the 9 years best friend that I love sooo much. See i love youu. LOL.


There are still more people that I hang out. Just no pictures. For example like Sabrina, Eve, Zengie, Jing and etc etc etc. We do have actually. In facebook but im too lazy to take it from there. LOL. I will take more in the future since i'm back to the blogging world. :D

Okay people. I'm off to bed now. Work at 10 tomorrow. Ciaooo. Ohhh and new header coming up soon! :D And i deleted most of the links. Just put those that I remembered. So if you still want to be there. Just drop me a message at my cbox okay? :)

No comments: