Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Would you sing along?

Yes. FINALLY ! I'm updating now. So sorry for the late updates! I just found my cable and FINALLY can upload pictures up to my computer. So here's the super late updates. And I promise that I will update more often after this post.

Anyways. Back to my life..





Nothing much. Still hang out with lovelies! I know I'm a bad blogger for not having much pictures. Don't worry. I'll be a hardworking blogger from today onwards. I PROMISE ! SERIOUSLY I PROMISEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

By the way. Its my off day today. I decided to stay home..
and teman this little monsterrr! ;)


And why do i have the feeling that someone is going to ffk me for movie later? Ish. FUCK YOU if you're reading this.

Maybe I'm not ready,
But i'll try for your love. ♥

No comments: