Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Twenty. ♥

So yeah. Hello people. ;) I'm here to update a bit. And yes about my birthday ;)

I had an awesome birthday celebration these years compare to the past few years. The past few years were basically DISASTERS. The closed one should know why ;)

Anyways. My twenty birthday was full of surprises done by the lovelies ;) They were amazing. :D First it was dinner at Chillies, Empire.


It was suppose to be me and Jac only. That what i was thinking at first. But when i reach Chillies..
This two woman appears! Yes they shocked me. And they were actually hiding inside Jac's car without me knowing it. Nice one la people. LOL.

After dinner we head down to Quottro, since Jing has been bugging me to go since the past two days. and he said to celebrate Ck "birthday".

When I reach there, I saw a lot of familiar faces. It turns out that it was suppose to be my birthday celebration. Yes I'm surprise with a all these bunch of people appearing. You people really shock me again! =/







The girl who said want to tui me. End up she down first. LOL.


If you asking whether the birthday girl down or not, yes she did. NOT TOO DOWN. At least I can still walk. Maybe not straight. BUT STILL CAN WALK :D LOL.

The night before my birthday, Jac asked me out and said she is sad cause argued with the boyf. So yeah teman-ed her. She went off to toilet then suddenly Yi-vonne and Jing came in a cake on their hand.
Thank you dear! For everything. :)
Yes, this is exactly how I end my 20th birthday :)

Thank you dearies for everything. I love the surprises you guys made for me! I love all of youuuu! :D You guys make my twenty birthday full of surprises! ♥

No comments: