Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Just shoot me down.


Hello world. ;) Its been a months or maybe more than that since I last updated my blog. Yes, I've been very very very busy =/ Please forgive me, readers. If there is still any left.

I lost my blogging mojo already but if I close it, I think I will feel sad. I dont know even know how to blog already. I think my layout is boring. I will change it soon. Bare with me. Yes, I will try to blog more often too.

Anyways, here is a few recent facts you should know about me :

1. I got my blackberry already :D Yes, a white one. Like finally. If you are wondering why would a blackberry noob get a blackberry thats because I think iphone is overrated. And its not that hard to get use to blackberry once you play it with it everyday.

2. Been having alot, i mean ALOT of drinking sessions with my girls :) Yes love em'.

3. I still work like a bitch everyday. Nothing change. I even work during the holidays. Yes, I am this saddd.

4. I would stay at home everyday. Once I go out, I'm out drinking. Just drinking.

5. I need alcohol to put me to sleep every night. Don't ask why. I don't even know the reason myself.

6. I have been going shopping a lot lately. Yes, I'm broke.

7. I love my life. ;)

This is the only things I can think of that happen to me recently. And I realize that my chatbox and comments column is being spam. Wtf? -.-

Okay people. I shall update more. SOON. I promise ;) Oh btw, I have twitter now. If you want to stalk me, please follow me at http://twitter.com/pickyyng



Things are good now,
I don't need you at all.

No comments: