Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In case you realize.

Hi world. :)

Just a random update from me since I'm working now and I'm bored. No pictures cause it isn't my computer. Belongs to the company. Yes, I sedang snaking now :P

I know how much I use to be a hardworking blogger. Now, I'm just a very very lazy blogger. Yes. Superb lazy. =/ I abandon my blog too much. I think I regretted deleting the 357 posts previously cause now I want to see back my archives, its all gone. :( Then again, I realize I guess it good that I actually deleted all of it. Some of those memories, I don't even want to think back.

I've been MIA most of the time these days. I think people don't even remember me anymore. You could see it from my blog. It so dead already. I don't really know what happen in the outside world anymore. Its like i'm living my own little, very very little world. Like seriously, no joke. Oh well. Guess it's consider a good change for me which i'm happy about.

I remember when I blog I always blog about my emotions and my life. Now I don't even bother to do so. It comes to a point where I dont know where to put my feelings to anymore. Don't know where to express myself anymore. Words use to be one of my express tool but now, I dont know where I could tell out anymore. Really. I don't know. Probably I changed to a new me already. It hurts sometimes. Everything I'm not happy about or sad about I just kept inside. I think I'll go crazy sometimes. Seriously. Onefuckingday. =/

Even now, I don't know what the hell am I writting. You guys could ignore this post. I haven't had a good sleep since last night. Ohhh wait, I DID NOT SLEEP AT ALL + a private event early the next morning. Thank god, I get to leave earlier later. Not to forget, I got family dinner later. Nicely done, Picky, NICELY DONEEE.

Alright, I better run. Oh by the way, Happy Lantern Festival.

P/S : Will blog about the lantern festival with the family soon :)

No comments: