Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Just hope you know.


Today has been a fucked up day for me. I got no idea why am I feeling this shit now. I'm having mixed feelings about everything around me. I'm confused. Yes, I'm choosing blogging to tell my feelings out. Bare with me if you don't understand.

I always try and try to be the best myself could be but hey, no one is perfect. Up to this point now, I don't know if i'm doing the right thing. But I can't just call it a quit like this. I can't stop now. I need to go on. I need to move forward instead of stopping at the moment to think. I use too much time to think. I just have to stop thinking. Get myself away from distraction and do what I can do the best.

I need a gateway. I feel like I need to runaway from the reality now. Yes, just for a while. I need to be at somewhere alone. Somewhere with no one and I can think nicely. I just need to find a place to think about what's going on. Some place where I can ease my mind. Its hard to stay around. For now, I just need to get away. Just for a moment, please?
But then again, I can't just leave now and put everything behind. I have to just get back up and continue moving till the end. I know I can't leave now. If i leave now, everyone will be dissapointed on my action. I need to grow up already and I'm trying to do what I can do.

At the end of the day, once I done everything I could, I hope someone could say to me "Yes I know you did your very best and I'm proud of you." Sometimes, it just a statement, for me it gives me happiness. It gives me confidence to continue on. I dont need people to scold me and keep telling me whats the best. I just need a word of confidence that you believe in me. I just hope you do.

I'm hoping for the best now. Just the best and that's about it.

1 comment:

Moon said...

Hi Picky,

I've enjoyed your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

Cheers and happy blogging!