Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

How is it gonna be?

Hello world :)

Yes, finally got the time to actually blog. Sorry people. It has been really busy for the past few weeks. Not to mention, new phase are coming up. Next week is gonna be hectic.

By the way, I'm back at home sweet home now. Came back straight from work and no, I dont have any off day tomorrow. :( Work has been really hectic till I had basically no time for myself. Not to mention, I need to go shopping. But I don't want to spend as well. :(

Oh well, maybe its time for you to see how ugly I turn already. This is the latest pictures of myself that I took it using brother's laptop.
Yes, I tied my hair up these days. My fringe is very long and bloody annoying now. =/
Seeeee! So annoying.

Yes, I know I look ugly when i tied up my hair.
This is how I look these days with my hair tied up.

As for these days, I'm a good girl. Right after work, I went home straight. I'm a good good good girl. :D I haven't been drinking for quite some time already. I think it's already two weeks. LOL.

By the way, I do have pictures to show. Just not at my brother's laptop. Will really do a proper blog post soon. :) After I'm not so busy which I dont know when.

Oh by the way, I shall end this post with this two pictures of me and the lovely babygirl. :)

She is ♥

Seriously, everything is nothing but a dream.

No comments: